STRANGER THAN SCIENCE FICTION

Will you join the dark side, or find the light?

Monday, June 25, 2007

8-Track Fallout

Dear Mom,
One time, you and I were riding in uncle Jeff's car, and he had a new kick butt stereo in there with an 8-track (not to mention a miniature equalizer--neat). Well, I said I wanted to listen to a "Cat Scratch Fever" by Ted Nugent. Uncle Jeff said he shouldn't play it for my young ears because it had a naughty word/reference in it. Then you said, "Oh, just play it. He'll never catch it and he won't remember."
Well guess what Mom. YOU WERE WRONG!!! WROOOONNNGGG!!!
I did remember it. And to this day my life has been an utter wreck. Oh, the tragedies that occurred in Jeff's silver Phoenix. How could you?

1 comment:

Eric Wallack said...

at least it wasn't "wang dang poontang"